Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a comprehensive study of the essential aspects of crystallography. This book includes detail discussion of geometry and symmetry of crystals, a simplified approach to derive the point groups and space groups, methods of crystal growth and related theories, imperfections in crystalline solids, and various diffraction methods.
- Author BiographyM. A. Wahab.: Department of Physics Jamia Millia Islamia (Central University), New Delhi
- Author(s)M. A. Wahab
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.