CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.03Trending at £12.34
- £11.72Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionHelps students engage with the content in an active and dynamic way, as opposed to the passive and linear reading experience they are used to.
- Author BiographyBradley R. Schiller has over four decades of experience teaching introductory economics at American University, the University of California (Berkeley and Santa Cruz), the University of Maryland, and the University of Nevada (Reno). He has given guest lectures at more than 300 colleges ranging from Fresno, California, to Istanbul, Turkey. Dr. Schiller's unique contribution to teaching is his ability to relate basic principles to current socioeconomic problems, institutions, and public policy decisions. This perspective is evident throughout Essentials of Economics. Dr. Schiller derives this policy focus from his extensive experience as a Washington consultant. He has been a consultant to most major federal agencies, many congressional committees, and political candidates. In addition, he has evaluated scores of government programs and helped design others. His studies of income inequality, poverty, discrimination, training programs, tax reform, pensions, welfare, Social Security, and lifetime wage patterns have appeared in both professional journals and popular media. Dr. Schiller is also a frequent commentator on economic policy for television, radio, and newspapers. Dr. Schiller received his PhD from Harvard and his BA degree, with great distinction, from the University of California (Berkeley). When not teaching, writing, or consulting, Professor Schiller is typically on a tennis court, schussing down a ski slope, or enjoying the crystal blue waters of Lake Tahoe.
- Author(s)Bradley R. Schiller,Cynthia Hill
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date13/10/2016
- Content Notecolor illustrations
- Weight821 g
- Width221 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.