CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.33Trending at £9.07
- £6.59Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.52Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.10
- £3.49Trending at £6.78
About this product
- DescriptionEssentials of Economics brings the captivating writing and innovative features of Krugman/Wells to the one-term micro/macro module. It is ideal for teaching basic economic principles in a real-world context.
- Author BiographyPaul Krugman, recipient of the 2008 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics, is Professor of Economics at Princeton University, USA, where he regularly teaches the principles course. He received his BA from Yale and his PhD from MIT. Prior to his current position, he taught at Yale, Stanford, and MIT. He also spent a year on staff of the Council of Economics Advisors in 1982-1983. His research is mainly in the area of international trade, where he is one of the founders of the 'new trade theory,' which focuses on increasing returns and imperfect competition. He also works in international finance, with a concentration in currency crises. In 1991, Krugman received the American Economic Association's John Bates Clark medal. In addition to his teaching and academic research, Krugman writes extensively for nontechnical audiences. Krugman is a regular op-ed columnist for the New York Times. Robin Wells was a lecturer and researcher in Economics at Princeton University, USA, where she has taught undergraduate courses. She received her BA from the University of Chicago and her PhD from the University of California, Berkeley; she then did her postdoctoral work at MIT. She has taught at the University of Michigan, the University of Southampton (UK), Stanford, and MIT. Her teaching and research focus on the theory of organizations and incentives. Kathryn Graddy is Professor of Economics at Brandeis University, USA. She received her BA and BS from Tulane University, her MBA from Columbia University, and her PhD from Princeton University. She regularly teaches introduction to economics at Brandeis, and her research focuses on the economics of art and culture and industrial organization.
- Author(s)Kathryn Graddy,Mr Robin Wells,Paul Krugman
- PublisherWorth Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorth Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1372 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.