All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
- £11.83Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for Endowment Building This comprehensive work shows how endowments can provide multiple opportunities for donor involvement when the solicitation program is well designed and integrated with other fund development and program goals.
- Author BiographyDIANA S. NEWMAN is founder and Principal of Philanthropic Resource Group, a Columbus-based, national consulting firm for nonprofit organizations. She has served as vice president for advancement at The Columbus Foundation and founding director of the Ohio Historical Foundation. She is also the author of the award-winning book, Opening Doors: Pathways to Diverse Donors (Jossey-Bass/Wiley).
- Author(s)Diana S. Newman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleAFP/Wiley Fund Development Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight446 g
- Width179 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.