All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionA reference to the English language and for people with grammar questions. It features a glossary of grammar terms and coverage of stylistic conventions. It includes examples that guide you through the rules for parts of speech, punctuation, capitalization, spelling, frequently confused words, and much more.
- Author BiographyL. Sue Baugh is the bestselling author of numerous books on grammar usage and writing.
- Author(s)L. Sue Baugh
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication24/06/2005
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleNTC Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Weight288 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.