All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the business of US export and import with real life examples and contemporary case studies of global trade issues and trends in the textiles and apparel industries.
- Author BiographyHarvey R. Shoemack is an international business and marketing specialist and adjunct faculty at three Chicago-area colleges. For more than 30 years, he has helped American firms access foreign markets, while also assisting international firms and organizations seeking business in the United States. Shoemack founded The International Marketing Center, Ltd. in 1976 and has represented or provided training for such major clients as: Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO), Dai-Ichi Kangyo and Sanyo banks, Banque Nationale de Paris, Petersen Manufacturing Co., Inc., The China Exhibition Corp., The Trade, Technology and Transfer Corporation (Russia), PHH Fantus Corp., Mardel Laboratories, Inc., Val-Test Distributors and Komatsu-Dresser Co. He is active in many professional and international trade organizations. Patricia Mink Rath, MS, is a consultant in marketing education in Winnetka, Illinois. Her fashion merchandising experience includes work as a retail executive in the fashion departments of specialty and department stores in the Chicago area, Boston, and San Francisco. She has taught college level courses in fashion marketing and merchandising, consumer behavior, retail buying and management, French culture and language for over three decades. Fluent in French, she has led fashion merchandising classes in Paris and Provence. Mink Rath has traveled in Europe, Central America, and Asia and gives illustrated lectures on fashion in both English and French. She is a lifetime member of the Alliance Francaise du North Shore, Association for Career and Technical Education (ACTE) and the Marketing Education Association (MEA). She is co-author of a number of texts and other educational materials for students and teachers. Mink Rath is co-author of Marketing Fashion: A Global Perspective (Fairchild Books, 2012), Essentials of Exporting and Importing: U.S.Trade Policies, Procedures and Practices (Fairchild Books, 2010) and The Why of the Buy: Consumer Behavior and Fashion (Fairchild Books, 2008).
- Author(s)Harvey R. Shoemack,Patricia Mink Rath
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFairchild Books
- Content Note126 bw illus
- Weight573 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £36.82Trending at £46.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.17
- £16.20Trending at £19.00
- £56.77Trending at £62.04
- £14.15Trending at £16.22
- £38.54Trending at £47.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.