Consider these sponsored items
- £30.69Was:£42.50Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Provides quick reference information on administering, interpreting, and scoring the assessment instruments most frequently used by forensic psychologists. * Covers custody cases, expert witness assessment, fitness to stand trial, civil commitment, and substance abuse assessment.
- Author BiographyMARC J. ACKERMAN, PhD, Chair of the Forensic Psychology Program at the Wisconsin School of Professional Psychology, is a forensic and clinical psychologist and expert on personal injury and child custody. He maintains a counseling and consulting practice in Milwaukee and is the author of several books for psychologists and lawyers on the topic of child custody, including Wiley's Clinician's Guide to Child Custody Evaluations, Third Edition and Does Wednesday Mean Mom's House or Dad's? : Parenting Together While Living Apart, Second Edition. He has been involved in thousands of personal injury and custody evaluation cases and is the cocreator of ASPECT, a major child-custody evaluation instrument.
- Author(s)Alan S. Kaufman,Marc J. Ackerman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2010
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleEssentials of Psychological Assessment
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight416 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £30.72Trending at £31.11
- £11.98Trending at £12.99
- £6.29Trending at £7.46
- £3.89Trending at £4.50
- £3.79Trending at £4.19
- £24.83Trending at £26.58
- £24.72Trending at £27.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.