Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £56.83Trending at £57.51
- £42.42Trending at £45.89
- £14.44Trending at £15.68
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for a one-semester graduate course in integration theory.
- Author BiographyDaniel W. Stroock is now Emeritus professor of the mathematics department at MIT. He is a renowned mathematician in the areas of analysis and probability theory and stochastic processes.Prof. Stroock has had an active career in both the research and administrative levels of academia. From 2002-2006, he was selected the first holder of the second Simons Professorship of Mathematics. He has served as Chair of the Pure Math Committee from 1995-1997; a board member of the National Research Council. He has also chaired various committees of the AMS and was a nominee for AMS President in 1999. In 1996, the AMS awarded Dan Stroock (jointly with S. Varadhan), the Leroy P. Steele Prtize for his seminal contributions to research in stochastic equations. Prof. Stroock is a member of both the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and the National Academy of Sciences.
- Author(s)Daniel W. Stroock
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/08/2011
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number262
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXII, 244 p.
- Weight1190 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.