Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents introductions to major aspects of language documentation, including overviews on fieldwork ethics and data processing, guidelines for the basic annotation of digitally-stored multimedia corpora and a discussion on how to build and maintain a language archive. This work makes suggestions for the common problems in language documentation.
- Author BiographyJost Gippert is Professor of Comparative Linguistics at Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universitat Frankfurt / Main, Germany. Nikolaus P. Himmelmann is Professor of Linguistics at Ruhr-Universitat Bochum, Germany. Ulrike Mosel is Professor of Linguistics at Christian- Albrechts-Universitat zu Kiel, Germany.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication15/03/2006
- Series TitleTrends in Linguistics. Studies and Monographs [TILSM]
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 178
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content NoteNumerous fig. and tab.
- Weight740 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJost Gippert,Nikolaus P. Himmelmann,Ulrike Mosel
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.