All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.38
- £26.57Trending at £35.99
- £8.39Trending at £8.46
- £14.99Trending at £16.63
- £8.88Trending at £9.53
- £8.44Trending at £9.65
- £6.86Trending at £7.59
About this product
- DescriptionQuickly acquire the knowledge and skills you need to confidently administer, score, and interpret the MMPI-A(TM) The Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-Adolescent (MMPI-A(TM)) is the most widely used objective personality assessment instrument with adolescents.
- Author BiographyROBERT P. ARCHER, PhD, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, Virginia. RADHIKA KRISHNAMURTHY, PsyD, Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne, Florida.
- Author(s)Radhika Krishnamurthy,Robert P. Archer
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/12/2001
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleEssentials of Psychological Assessment
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight456 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.