CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionPresents medical terminology to students in manageable quantities via short lessons and a 2-page spread format. This book offers a redesigned learning experience through larger, more focused art and revised table of contents.
- Author BiographyDavid M. Allan David Allan received his medical training at Cambridge University and Guy's Hospital in England. He was Chief Resident in Pediatrics at Bellevue Hospital in New York City before moving to San Diego, California. Dr. Allan has worked as a family physician in England, a pediatrician in San Diego, and Associate Dean at the University of California, San Diego School of Medicine. He has designed, written, and produced more than 100 award-winning multimedia programs with virtual reality as their conceptual base. Dr. Allan resides happily in San Diego. Karen D. Lockyer Karen Lockyer holds a degree in Health Information (RHIT), a national coding certification (CPC), and a BS from Rutgers University. She is also a credentialed member of AHIMA (American Health Information Management Association) and AAPC (American Academy of Professional Coders). Mrs. Lockyer has worked in medical practice administration and the Health Information Management fields for many years. She has taught medical terminology for high school, community college, and workforce development areas at the National Institutes of Health and the federal government's Office of Personnel Management. She has also taught coding and billing for undergraduate and certificate programs at the community college level.
- Author(s)David Allan,Karen Lockyer
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date28/02/2017
- Weight1342 g
- Width228 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.