All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £1.45Trending at £1.54
- £6.50Trending at £11.92
- £8.98Trending at £14.94
- £12.55Trending at £12.85
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £10.93Trending at £11.95
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a narrative that is supplemented by pedagogical features that encourage observing, calculating, and synthesizing information. This book includes concept animation boxes that direct students to online animations which help them to immediately apply the text material - and understand the underlying meteorological principles.
- Author BiographyDon Ahrens is Professor Emeritus at Modesto Junior College in Modesto, California. The bestselling author of two Cengage Learning texts, Professor Ahrens received the Textbook and Academic Authors Association's McGuffey Longevity Award for the 9th Edition of his market-leading METEOROLOGY TODAY. He has influenced countless professionals in the field of atmospheric science as well as hundreds of thousands of students who use his books to better understand weather and climate. In 2007, the National Weather Association awarded Professor Ahrens a lifetime achievement award for these accomplishments.
- Author(s)C. Donald Ahrens
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication20/01/2014
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1590 g
- Width216 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.