All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.09
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £26.12Trending at £28.79
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2007 book was the first to describe and evaluate modern spectrum management tools.
- Author BiographyMartin Cave is Professor and Director of the Centre for Management under Regulation at Warwick Business School. He is the author of the 'Cave Report' commissioned by the Chancellor into spectrum management in the UK. Chris Doyle is a Senior Research Fellow at the Centre for management Under regulation at Warwick business School. William Webb is Head of Research and Development and Senior Technologist at Ofcom, a Visiting Professor at Surrey University and Fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering.
- Author(s)Chris Doyle,Martin Cave,William Webb
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/08/2007
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleThe Cambridge Wireless Essentials Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.