All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook focuses on day-to-day clinical practice for healthcare workers involved in the perioperative treatment of neurosurgical patients. It covers potential problems in neurosurgical anesthesia and critical care and offers management solutions.
- Author BiographyAnsgar M. Brambrink, MD, PhD Professor Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine Oregon Health and Science University School of Medicine Portland, OR 97239 USA Jeffrey R. Kirsch, MD Professor and Chair Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine Oregon Health and Science University School of Medicine Portland, OR 97239 USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/12/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note45 black & white illustrations, 15 colour illustrations, 282 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1419 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine57 mm
- Edited byAnsgar M. Brambrink,Jeffrey R. Kirsch
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.