All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA groundbreaking new print and e-textbook, Essentials of Nursing Practice is an introduction to the core topics all nursing students need to master during their first year and beyond. It brings the study of nursing to life through real examples from nurses, students, patients and service users, and makes difficult concepts clear and engaging.
- Author BiographyCatherine Delves-Yates is an experienced nurse and a lecturer at the School of Health Sciences, University of East Anglia. She started her nursing career as a student nurse at the Nightingale School of Nursing, London and has worked clinically in adult and paediatric critical care in the UK and has taught and nursed in America, Africa and Nepal. Her passion is to ensure all student nurses have the knowledge, skills and professionalism to deliver effective and compassionate nursing care to each of their patients. Catherine is very interested in the beliefs held by nurses about health and illness and is currently researching how this alters during an undergraduate nursing programme. She is an external examiner for the University of Hertfordshire, an honorary lecturer at the University of Buea and the University Institutes of Applied Studies - Hiams/Hiaebs, Cameroon and an international advisor for the Patan Academy of Health Sciences, Nepal.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width195 mm
- Height265 mm
- Edited byCatherine Delves-Yates
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Other digital
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £30.58Trending at £33.90
- £6.95Trending at £10.27
- £14.35Trending at £17.45
- £24.06Trending at £26.88
- £29.31Trending at £31.43
- £22.52Trending at £29.08
- £13.11Trending at £14.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.