CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an overview of theory and practice of pain medicine and regional anesthesia. From a review of basic considerations through local anesthetics and nerve block techniques, this book provides the reader with a tool for exam review or practice of pain management.
- Author BiographyProfessor of Anesthesiology Senior Associate Chair for Academic Affairs Feinberg School of Medicine Northwestern University Chief, Division of Pain Medicine Northwestern Memorial Hospital Chicago, IL
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication25/07/2011
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 200 illustrations
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.