All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.14Trending at £9.27
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £15.50Trending at £19.02
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £18.71Trending at £18.96
About this product
- DescriptionAnchored in case scenarios, this book covers patient assessment and pain and symptom management, and such practical topics as psychological management, helping patients and their families through decision points, and sensitivity to patient goals and culture.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/11/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 13 colour illustrations, 48 black & white tables, biography
- Weight819 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAlan David Kaye,Jack M. Berger,Nalini Vadivelu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.