Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
About this product
- DescriptionAn abridged version of The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Personality Disorders, this volume presents the essentials of this topic and is updated with the recent growth of knowledge in the neurosciences and the new technologies being used to tackle the treatment of complex psychiatric disorders.
- Author BiographyJohn M. Oldham, M.D., M.S., is Senior Vice President and Chief of Staff at The Menninger Clinic and Professor and Executive Vice Chairman in the Menninger Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas.Andrew E. Skodol, M.D., is Research Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Arizona College of Medicine and President of Sunbelt Collaborative in Tucson, Arizona.Donna S. Bender, Ph.D., is Research Associate Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Arizona College of Medicine and Chief Executive Officer and Director of Sunbelt Collaborative in Tucson, Arizona.
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication26/03/2009
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Content Note6 Line drawings, unspecified; 19 Tables, unspecified
- Weight1361 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAndrew E. Skodol,Donna S. Bender,John M. Oldham
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.