Consider these sponsored items
- £52.69Free postage
- £41.33Free postage
- £35.69Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis accessible book introduces pharmacology and calculations in a friendly, informative way, giving a holistic understanding of body systems.
- Author BiographyPaul Barber is Senior Lecturer at the University of Chester, UK. He teaches both pre and post registration nurses and possesses over 35 years nursing experience. Deborah Robertson is Senior Lecturer in Adult Nursing and Pharmacology in the Faculty of Health and Social Care at University of Chester, UK.
- Author(s)Deborah Robertson,Paul Barber
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Out-of-print date30/09/2015
- Weight1 g
- Width190 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.