All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis ideal pharmacology starter text for nurses focuses on the drug knowledge needed in order to practice as a newly qualified nurse.
- Author BiographyPaul Barber's current role is that of Senior Lecturer at the University of Chester. He has written and edited other books published by the Open University Press. He is co-author of Further Essentials of Pharmacology for Nurses (2012) and contributor and editor of Medicines Management for Nurses: Case Book (2013). Deborah Robertson is currently employed as a Senior Lecturer at the faculty of Health and Social Care at the University of Chester. She is also Consultant Editor of Nurse Prescribing journal and a regular seminar and lecture giver.
- Author(s)Deborah Robertson,Paul Barber
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleUK Higher Education Humanities & Social Sciences Health & Social Welfare
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width75 mm
- Height98 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.94
- £32.33Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £13.99Trending at £20.99
- £23.44Trending at £40.08
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £9.45Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.