CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionCombining pedagogical support with an emphasis on active learning, this title helps students to learn by doing - to actively participate using materials from the text and to think about what they're learning as opposed to passively receiving written information.
- Author BiographyDouglas A. Bernstein is Professor Emeritus at the University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana, where he served for many years as director of the introductory psychology program. He is currently affiliated as Courtesy Professor of Psychology at The University of South Florida, and a Visiting Professor of Psychology at The University of Southampton in the UK. Dr. Bernstein chairs the Program Committee of the National Institute on the Teaching of Psychology (NITOP), and is the Founder of the Association for Psychological Science's Preconference Institute on the Teaching of Psychology. In 2002 he received the American Psychological Foundation's award for Distinguished Teaching in Psychology.
- Author(s)Douglas A. Bernstein
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication21/01/2013
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight1645 g
- Width228 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement6th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.