Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £13.68Trending at £17.33
- £4.63Trending at £5.27
- £13.39Trending at £15.43
- £10.58Trending at £10.71
- £4.95Trending at £5.01
- £4.95Trending at £5.96
- £7.42Trending at £8.94
About this product
- DescriptionOffers professionals a comprehensive understanding of the proper grounding techniques to use when working on varied microwave circuit and antenna design projects. This book helps the practitioners learn what problems can occur when grounding design is inadequate, and how to avoid them.
- Author BiographyEric Holzman is a consulting engineer in the Advanced RF Product Technology Department of Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems. Previously, he was a senior engineer at YDI Wireless. Dr Holzman is a Senior Member of the IEEE, former reviewer for the Transactions on Antennas and Propagation journal, and past Chairman of the Philadelphia Chapter of the IEEE. He earned his B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. from the University of California at Los Angeles, all in electrical engineering.
- Author(s)Eric Holzman
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.