All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an introduction to research methods in the social sciences. This book focuses on everyday life as a way to understand research methods. It covers ethics, data gathering and analysis, and statistics. It also includes reading lists, graphs, exercises, study questions, a glossary, and an annotated list of web resources.
- Author BiographyJanet M. Ruane is Associate Professor of Sociology at Montclair State University. She is co-author of Second Thoughts: Seeing Conventional Wisdom Through the Sociological Eye (with Karen Cerulo, third edition, 2004). She has taught research methods to undergraduates for more than fifteen years.
- Author(s)Janet M. Ruane
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/07/2004
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note54 illustrations
- Weight504 g
- Width167 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.