All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.52
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.23Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionNow in a Second Edition, this evidence-based guide provides a current and concise overview of the field of school neuropsychology with practical guidance on how to apply neuropsychological assessment principles in school settings.
- Author BiographyDANIEL C. MILLER, PhD, is a Professor and Chair of the Department of Psychology and Philosophy at Texas Women s University. He has over 30 years of experience as a school psychologist practitioner and trainer and over 25 years of experience as a school neuropsychologist.
- Author(s)Daniel C. Miller
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/02/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleEssentials of Psychological Assessment
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight646 g
- Width142 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.