All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £144.64
- £40.47Trending at £40.96
- £20.00Trending at £36.30
- £56.83Trending at £57.80
- £29.96Trending at £35.90
- £25.67Trending at £29.88
- £22.72Trending at £25.92
About this product
- DescriptionEssentials of Social Research is an introductory text designed to provide straightforward, clear answers to the key questions students have about research methods.
- Author BiographyLinda Kalof is Professor of Sociology at Michigan State University, USA. Amy Dan is a postdoctoral fellow in Environmental Science and Policy at Michigan State University, USA. Thomas Dietz is Director of the Environmental Science and Policy Program and Professor of Sociology at Michigan State University, USA.
- Author(s)Amy Dan,Linda Kalof,Thomas Dietz
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight1 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.