CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.44
About this product
- DescriptionIn its revised new edition, this book covers Markov chains in discrete and continuous time, Poisson processes, renewal processes, martingales and mathematical finance. Offers many examples and more than 300 carefully chosen exercises for better understanding.
- Author BiographyRichard Durrett received his Ph.D. in Operations Research from Stanford in 1976. He taught at the UCLA math department for nine years and at Cornell for twenty-five before moving to Duke in 2010. He is the author of 8 books and almost 200 journal articles, and has supervised more that 40 Ph.D. students. Most of his current research concerns the applications of probability to biology: ecology, genetics, and most recently cancer.
- Author(s)Richard Durrett
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/05/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringer Texts in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Out-of-print date17/11/2016
- Content Notebiography
- Weight578 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.