Consider these sponsored items
- £30.69Was:£42.50Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStorytelling techniques are a popular projective approach for assessing many aspects of a person's personality, such as cognitive processes, emotional functioning, and self-regulation.
- Author BiographyHEDWIG TEGLASI, PhD, ABPP, is a Professor in the Department of Counseling and Personnel Services, University of Maryland, College Park. She is a Fellow of the APA and SPA, and has published journal articles, book chapters, and books on topics relevant to personality and temperament. Dr. Teglasi has served as an Associate Editor of the School Psychology Quarterly.
- Author(s)Alan S. Kaufman,Hedwig Teglasi
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2010
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleEssentials of Psychological Assessment
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width150 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £8.36Trending at £8.54
- £7.57Trending at £8.47
- £33.52Trending at £42.34
- £37.38Trending at £41.73
- £6.59Trending at £9.06
- £6.38Trending at £7.99
- £12.08Trending at £13.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.