All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Essentials of Teaching Physical Education is the definitive guide for practising and student physical education teachers, from primary school to sixth form. This is a practical and well-researched resource that will help physical education teachers develop physically literate students while providing guidance for accountability.
- Author BiographyStephen Mitchell is a professor of physical education teacher education at Kent State University, Ohio. He has BS and MA degrees in physical education and education from Loughborough University and a PhD in education from Syracuse University, New York. Steve has coauthored four other books with Human Kinetics and has numerous refereed journal publications to his credit. Jennifer L. Walton-Fisette is an associate professor of physical education teacher education in the School of Teaching, Learning and Curriculum Studies at Kent State University. Her scholarship explores the critical examination of girls' lived experiences and embodied identities in physical education and physical activity through student voice, assessment and curriculum development.
- Author(s)Jennifer L. Walton-Fisette,Stephen A. Mitchell
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note17 Illustrations, color; 35 Halftones, color
- Weight1179 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.