All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.95
- £35.99Trending at £48.20
- £27.44Trending at £28.52
- £108.14Trending at £157.74
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £10.18Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise guide to UMTS provides a balanced, system-level approach invaluable to engineers, project managers and marketing executives.
- Author BiographyChristopher Cox is a technical consultant and trainer in mobile telecommunications for his business Chris Cox Communications Limited. He has a degree in Physics and a PhD in Radio Astronomy from the University of Cambridge, and 15 years' experience in scientific and technical consultancy, telecommunications and training.
- Author(s)Christopher Cox
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/10/2008
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleThe Cambridge Wireless Essentials Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note18 tables
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.