Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA new version of the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale-III, the most widely-used and well-known adult intelligence test, was published in late 1997, creating a need for a reference book on administering, interpreting, and reporting on the updated test.
- Author BiographyALAN S. KAUFMAN, PhD, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut. ELIZABETH O. LICHTENBERGER, PhD, The Salk Institute, La Jolla, California.
- Author(s)Alan S. Kaufman,Elizabeth Lichtenberger
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/1999
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleEssentials of Psychological Assessment
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date15/08/2009
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight255 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.