All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionThe field of pain research is rapidly expanding in both human and veterinary medicine, and has helped increase our understanding of acupuncture. However, many are still highly sceptical about the use of acupuncture and prefer for it to remain far from orthodox veterinary practice.
- Author BiographySamantha Lindley works in acupuncture referrals and behavioural consultancy. She also teaches animal behaviour therapy at Glasgow University Veterinary School and has other teaching responsibilities at the vet school in Edinburgh. Mike Cummings is currently employed by the British Medical Acupuncture Society, as Director of Education and Medical Director of their London Teaching Clinic.
- Author(s)Mike Cummings,Samantha Lindley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2006
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note38
- Weight458 g
- Width180 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.