All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith works by nearly fifty artists, including Richard Duardo, Sam Coronado, Vincent Valdez, Alex Rubio, Ester Hernandez, Patssi Valdez, Gronk, Cesar Martinez, and Luis Jimenez, this volume presents one of the most important collections of contemporary Mexican American prints in existence.
- Author BiographyLyle W. Williams became the McNay's first curator of prints and drawings in 1992. His previous publications include Pattern and Invention: Ornament Prints, 1500-1800; Kent Rush: A Retrospective, 1970-1998; From Goya to Johns: Fifty Master Prints from the McNay Art Museum; and Mexico and Modern Printmaking: A Revolution in the Graphic Arts, 1920-1950.
- Author(s)Lyle W. Williams
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note61 color illus.
- Weight1247 g
- Width229 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Introduction byHarriett Romo,Ricardo Romo
- Foreword byCarlos Francisco Jackson
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.06Trending at £6.25
- £28.00Trending at £33.88
- £24.08Trending at £37.94
- £24.88Trending at £39.88
- £42.41Trending at £65.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.