Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.13
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.25Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionFocus on the Ibera marshlands of Corrientes Province, which are the main wildlife habitat in Argentina, as well as the subject of a campaign to create a new national park to preserve the biodiversity of this region.
- Author BiographyJuan Ramon Diaz Colodrero uses his camera to get inside the magic world of nature and biodiversity, and thus contribute to the conservation of the natural beauties that the world holds. He has always been bound to nature, growing up in the wilderness, among trees, marshes and wildlife of Paraje Mora. Later, he moved to Europe, where he learned the art of wildlife photography from great photographers such as Juan Carlos Munoz, Javier Sanchez and Eduardo Blanco. For the last two years, he has lived at the Ibera Wetlands, where he found nature in its most wild form. Currently, he provides guiding services, logistics and accommodation at Ibera Wetlands.
- Author(s)Juan Ramon Diaz Colodrero
- PublisherFoundation for Deep Ecology
- Date of Publication25/03/2015
- Place of PublicationSausalito
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFoundation for Deep Ecology
- Content Note272 colour
- Weight5856 g
- Width349 mm
- Height349 mm
- Spine58 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.