All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.79Trending at £7.91
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £24.73Trending at £27.06
- £22.44Trending at £22.75
- £15.33Trending at £18.79
- £12.68Trending at £15.71
- £18.47Trending at £26.94
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing previously unpublished material, a documentary of the history, people, and significance of a unique space for experimental art in Zurich.
- Author BiographyEsther Eppstein is a Swiss artist, curator, and the founder of message salon, a travelling space for experimental art practices and ideas. Kerim Seiler, born 1974, is a Swiss artist living and working in Zurich.
- PublisherScheidegger und Spiess AG, Verlag
- Date of Publication29/06/2016
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationZurich
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintScheidegger und Spiess AG, Verlag
- Content Note200 colour, 600 b&w
- Weight2291 g
- Width240 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byEsther Eppstein
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.