Estimating the Incidence of Rape and Sexual Assault by National Research Council, Committee on National Statistics, Division on Behavioral and Social Sciences and Education, Panel on Measuring Rape and Sexual Assault in Bureau of Justice Statistics Household Surveys (Paperback, 2014)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bureau of Justice Statistics' (BJS) National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS) measures the rates at which Americans are victims of crimes, including rape and sexual assault, but there is concern that rape and sexual assault are undercounted on this survey. This book concludes that it is likely that the NCVS is undercounting sexual assault.
- Author(s)Committee on National Statistics,Division on Behavioral and Social Sciences and Education,National Research Council,Panel on Measuring Rape and Sexual Assault in Bureau of Justice Statistics Household Surveys
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2014
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Academies Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byCandace Kruttschnitt,Carol C. House,William D. Kalsbeek
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.