CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- Description* Uses the theoretical basis for a new a generic model for estuarine tides, currents, temperature, salinity and particulate matter. * Introduces the processes by carefully building a working computer model which accurately emulates the complexities, and retains the transparency, of estuaries.
- Author BiographyJack Hardisty is Professor of Environmental Physics at the University of Hull with research interests in sediment flux and wave and tidal renewable energy.
- Author(s)Jack Hardisty
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/01/2007
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note203
- Weight592 g
- Width195 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.