All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContaining tips of the interior stylist's trade, this book combines contemporary elements with antiques and junk-shop finds, textile fragments, wallpapers, and collectables and ephemera. It focuses on styling rather than decorating. It celebrates the individual and the personal rather than the wholesale adoption of a 'look'.
- Author BiographyAfter establishing herself as an interior stylist in Australian lifestyle publications, Sibella Court moved to New York in 1999. She built a career in the US over nine years, working on advertising campaigns for Jo Malone, Bergdorf Goodman and Brocade home, and was a regular contributor to magazines including Travel & Leisure, Town & Country, US Vogue Living and House & Garden. She returned home in 2008 and opened The Society Inc, an old haberdashery meets hardware store specialising in local and global textiles, furniture, homewares and beautiful things. Sibella is the Interiors Editor of Harpers Bazaar and Grazia magazines, designs paint ranges quarterly with Murobond Paints and was recently a judge on the interior design TV show Homemade.
- Author(s)Sibella Court
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width190 mm
- Height260 mm
Most relevant reviews
- susank301126 Apr, 2016by
A fantastic read and a visual treat for vintage foragers and collectors.
A wonderful read for every vintage collector or seller. The evocative photographs and accompanying text are an inspiration.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.49
- £4.82Trending at £7.48
- £12.87Trending at £21.99
- £14.79Trending at £16.89
- £5.74Trending at £7.93
- £6.02Trending at £9.98
- £7.09Trending at £7.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.