Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the question of when the Decalogue versions were written and why. This book argues that the inclusion of the Decalogue texts was quite late in the development of the Pentateuch's canon, and that their integration preserves vestiges of highly charged ideological conflicts that were inadvertently neutralized.
- Author BiographyDavid H, Aaron is Professor of Hebrew Bible and History of Interpretation at Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion, Cincinnati, Ohio, and the author of Biblical Ambiguities: Metaphor, Semantics, and Divine Imagery
- Author(s)David H. Aaron
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/03/2006
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/10/2016
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.