CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.69Trending at £4.75
- £29.78Trending at £31.48
- £14.30Trending at £21.82
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.48
- £28.88Trending at £30.58
About this product
- Author(s)Josephat Okanumee Nwankwo
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/10/1998
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 648
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1998
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note1 tab.
- Weight290 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Author BiographyThe Author: Josephat Okanumee Nwankwo is a native of Arondizuogu and a priest of Okigwe Diocese, Imo State, Nigeria. After working variously in the pastoral, political and academic fields in his diocese, Josephat was sent to Munich, Germany where he obtained M.A. (Economic Ethics) at the Hochschule fuer Philosophie Muenchen and doctorate degree in Theology (Social Ethics) at the University of Munich.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.