Ethical Decision Making for Digital Libraries by Cokie G. Anderson (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £62.98Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £10.64Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the ethical issues and dilemmas that arise in digital libraries, and the codes of conduct, professional guidelines and ethics resources used in resolving them.
- Author BiographyCokie Anderson has been an Assistant Professor at Oklahoma State University since 2000, and directs the University Library's Electronic Publishing Center. She is one of the founding members of , a collaborative effort by Oklahoma libraries, archives, and museums to digitise cultural materials.
- Author(s)Cokie G. Anderson
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication31/05/2006
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight250 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.