All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together a wide range of texts from both the Parallel Lives and the Moralia, this study puts the moralising agents that Plutarch considers important for ethical development at the heart of its interpretation. It is a distinctive manifestation of paideia vis-a-vis the intellectual trends of the Imperial period.
- Author BiographySophia Xenophontos, University of Glasgow, UK.
- Author(s)Sophia Xenophontos
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication24/05/2016
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleBeitrage zur Altertumskunde
- Series Part/Volume Number349
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Out-of-print date25/05/2017
- Weight526 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementDigital original
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.