All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.44
- £36.42Trending at £39.16
- £6.95Trending at £10.01
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £34.79Trending at £39.94
- £13.10Trending at £18.67
- £7.51Trending at £10.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition addresses a variety of ethical issues that arise in the care of oncology patients. It covers issues that are central to contemporary medical practice and medical ethics inquiry.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/10/2008
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Treatment and Research
- Series Part/Volume Number140
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXII, 258 p.
- Weight850 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byPeter Angelos
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.