Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.99Trending at £19.89
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £34.66Trending at £36.89
- £25.00Trending at £31.56
- £16.79Trending at £24.28
- £28.39Trending at £32.29
About this product
- DescriptionWith the opening of physical barriers and borders, European nurses have opportunities to share knowledge and develop fresh insights by working and studying throughout Europe. This book aims to assist this process by discussion of key ethical issues faced by nurses in a number of European countries.
- Author BiographyWIN TADD RGN, RM, DN, ONC, RNT, RCNT, Cert Ed, BEd, PhD has held a variety of posts in nurse education both in Britain and Australia. Currently, she is Consultant in Health Care Ethics and Education, and External Post-Doctoral Research Fellow at the Centre for Applied Ethics at the University of Wales, Cardiff.
- Author(s)Win Tadd
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/08/1998
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXVI, 280 p.
- Weight359 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.