All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Cara Flanagan,Philip Banyard
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2011
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleFoundations of Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 49 black & white tables, 7 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width172 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Table Of ContentsRights and wrongs. Ethical issues and how to deal with them. Ethical Principles and guidelines. Psychological research with human participants. Psychological Research with animals. Psychology in practice. Ethics and your research project.
- Author BiographyPhilip Banyard is a Reader in Psychology at Nottingham Trent University. He has a long-standing interest in the teaching of psychology at all levels. He was Chief Examiner for GCSE Psychology and then A Level Psychology with OCR for nearly 20 years. Cara Flanagan is a freelance academic author and lecturer. She has published a wide range of books covering general topics in psychology as well as research methods and ethics. She organises and speaks at conferences for psychology students and trains psychology teachers.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.