Consider these sponsored items
- £24.17Was:£29.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEthical Maturity in the Helping Professions provides a comprehensive overview of the most influential ideas in ethical thinking across the ages. It explores the ethical challenges through an interdisciplinary approach and presents a brand new model for becoming ethically mature professionals in the process.
- Author BiographyMichael Carroll is a fellow of the British Association for Counselling, a chartered counselling psychologist, and an accredited Executive Coach and Executive Coach Supervisor. He works as a coach, supervisor, trainer and consultant to organisations in both the public and private sectors specialising in the area of employee well-being. He has published widely in the areas of workplace counselling and counselling supervision. He is co-editor of Integrative Approaches to Supervision also published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers. He currently resides in Somerset, UK. Elisabeth Shaw is a counselling psychologist, couple and family therapist, who also provides clinical supervision and management development across diverse professional groups. She has had over 15 years of experience in the field of ethics and philosophy and currently consults at the St James Ethics Centre, Sydney, as well as being a member of a number of industry based ethics committees. She has published work in the fields of relationship therapy, supervision and ethics. She currently resides in Sydney, Australia.
- Author(s)Elisabeth Shaw,Michael Carroll
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/12/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.99
- £21.14Trending at £24.98
- £15.56Trending at £17.98
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £7.81Trending at £10.98
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.