All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.14Trending at £9.27
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £15.50Trending at £19.02
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £18.71Trending at £18.96
About this product
- DescriptionTwelve new essays that demonstrate the challenges ethical naturalism poses to eliminativism and the most sophisticated versions of non-naturalism.
- Author BiographySusana Nuccetelli is Professor of Philosophy at St Cloud State University, Minnesota. She is editor of New Essays on Semantic Externalism and Self-Knowledge (2003) and, with Gary Seay, Philosophy of Language: The Central Topics (2007). She is the author of Latin American Thought: Philosophical Problems and Arguments (2002). Gary Seay is Professor of Philosophy at Medgar Evers College, City University of New York. With Susana Nuccetelli, he is co-author of How to Think Logically (2007) and Latin American Philosophy (2004) and co-editor of Themes from G. E. Moore: New Essays in Epistemology and Ethics (2007).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/12/2011
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGary Seay,Susana Nuccetelli
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.