All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is intended as a student-friendly text that seeks not to turn students into ethics scholars but to provide them with a practical guide to ethical conduct in everyday medical practice.
- Author BiographyE.R. Walrond is Professor Emeritus of Surgery, University of the West Indies, Barbados. He is the former Dean of the School of Clinical Medicine and Research, University of the West Indies, and Chair of the Ethics Committee of the School of Clinical Medicine and Research and the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Barbados.
- Author(s)E.R. Walrond
- PublisherUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2005
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationKingston
- Country of PublicationJamaica
- ImprintUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.