All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £6.30Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a rich, case-based account of the ethical issues arising in genetics for health professionals, patients and their families.
- Author BiographyMichael Parker is Professor of Bioethics and Director of the Ethox Centre at the University of Oxford, where his research focuses on the ethical implications of the clinical use of genetics and on the ethical aspects of collaborative global health research.
- Author(s)Michael Parker
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleCambridge Bioethics and Law
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.