All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.79Trending at £14.47
About this product
- Author(s)Wilfried Ver Eecke
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication05/01/2013
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Economics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight172 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Adam Smith and the Free Market.- The Concepts of Private, Public and Merit Goods.- Business Ethics and Eleven Categories of Merit Goods.- The Ethical and Socio-political Dimensions of the Financial Crisis of 2007-08 and the Subsequent Recession.- Conclusion.
- Author BiographyWilfried Ver Eecke is Professor of Philosophy at Georgetown University, Washington, DC since 1967. He specializes in Hegel, philosophy of psychoanalysis and philosophy of economics. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Leuven (Belgium) in 1966, did doctoral and post-doctoral work in Paris, Freiburg/i Br (Germany), Harvard and Bonn/Cologne (Germany). He studied economics at Georgetown University. He published, edited or translated seven books. He wrote more than one hundred articles. His publications have appeared in eleven languages.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.