All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2016
- Series TitleRoutledge Critical Security Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAnthony Burke,Jonna Nyman
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: Imagining Ethical Security Studies, Jonna Nyman and Anthony Burke Part I: Foundations of Ethical Security 1. Security: Critique, Analysis and Ethics, Vivienne Jabri 2. Whose Security? Ethics and the Referent, Matt McDonald 3. World Security: Toward a 'Local' Research Agenda, Ali Bilgic 4. Posthuman Security/Ethics, Audra Mitchell Part II: Visions and Debate 5. The Promise of Theories of Just Securitization, Rita Floyd 6. Security, Emancipation and the Ethics of Vulnerability, Joao Nunes 7. The Promise and Dangers of Human Security, Annick Wibben 8. Feminist Care Ethics and Everyday Insecurities, Fiona Robinson 9. Pragmatism, Practice and the Value of Security, Jonna Nyman 10. The Ethical Sources of Security Cosmopolitanism, Anthony Burke 11. Ethics and Ontological Security, Christopher Browning 12. War, Ethics and the Individual, Helen Dexter 13. The Decolonial Option: Toward an Ethic of Self-Securing, Priya Chacko 14. Ethical Security Studies: Activism, Resistance and Security, Chris Rossdale Conclusion: Security as Ethics: An Orthogonal Rotation from Egoism to Compassion,
- Author BiographyJonna Nyman is a Teaching Fellow in International Relations at the University of Leicester, UK. Anthony Burke is Associate Professor/Reader of Politics and International Relations at UNSW Australia. He is author or editor of six books, including Beyond Security, Ethics and Violence (Routledge, 2007) and Ethics and Global Security (Routledge, 2014).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.